Monday, August 4, 2008

This is me


Yeap another new blog, my old blog was http://www.onlytakestime.blogspot.com/ i felt it was time to start afresh, time for a change, time to show people who i am and what i do.


so who am i? im Carla, 26, mother of 2, wife of 1, daughter, Aunty, Sister, Friend, you name it, its me :) i suffer from this really cool illness called BiPolar (2) means i have lovely Hypermanic highs, and terrible lows, but with the help of some wicked medication im pretty stable and generally a happy ol thing :)
ive turned into a bit of a hippy really, its kinda just happened, i babywear, i use cloth nappies, i breastfeed, i recycle, its all turned into a bit of an obsession, and i actually enjoy it!


my kids are my life, everything i do i do it for them (yeah... start singing, go on i know you wanna!) Kaylee is 4, determined, stubborn, beautiful, bright, cheerful, funny and Olivia is 21 months, again has my stubborn streak, shes gorgeous, happy, bubbly, hilarious.


my hobbies, i have a few :) i knit, i sew, i scrapbook, oh my gosh i even dyed wool the other day! pics to follow.


i have some amazing friends, but always have room for more, i meet new people all the time and just love being social with a few wines! (so if you wanna come over for a wine, your more than welcome! always got a bottle in the fridge!!!!)



so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride :)

No comments: