Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crazy, nuts, mental!!!

im outta my tree!! lol no not really, im doing really really well, which is great!

so well infact that i have a couple of 'job' opportunities come my way, and im going to pounce! the job that i can tell you about is Tupperware, im going to rejoin Tupperware after 3 years of being out of it, and im gunna work it baby! yeah! i go to a meeting tonight and i will hopefully join up there. it will give me something to do, earn a bit of money, get some nice products and meet new people, so i am looking forward to it, i will just cruise with it, see where it takes me and go from there.

My mouth is all healed from the trauma it got put through a few weeks ago, the kids are good, im stable, what more is there to ask for :)

Im totally loving the Olympics (when i get a chance to watch it), i love watching the athletes and i dream of a body like theirs! its just awesome

ive been sewing up a storm, so as a result i have some more nappies for sale on TradeMe, TM search 'Jellybabies' and they will all come up

thats all from me for now, take care :)

No comments: